Monday, October 20, 2008

Next Topic Crisis!

I may have an issue for my next story.

I was planning an interview with a couple of guys I know of that are starting up their own filming studio. They've even been working on a project to take to the Salem Film Festival.

Although it's the opinion of the individual on if they're successful, I feel they're doing a good job at one of the harder parts of the entertainment business; they get themselves noticed. There's apparently been mishaps and misunderstandings that make for some interesting side stories I might include.

However, my problem is that it may not happen for this week's story. It's all up to if they, or at least the director of the films, are able to schedule an interview with me this week on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Otherwise, I'm at a real stump as to what to do a story on. I think the other two types, other than a profile, I have to fill are a news and an election story. Both of which I could pull something, but I'd rather have had it in my mind-set and had more time to brainstorm. I start brainstorming around Wednesday for my next story. So I hope this all works out.

No comments: