Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's So Decided, I'm So Excited

I can't help but be excited about the election. I don't pay close attention to the polls because most are either clearly in favor of a candidate, or sit there wobbling from one to the other when really the numbers are barely in.

I just feel the race is leading up to a new beginning, and I doubt many would disagree that we need one more than we ever have in a long time.
I found it funny that a reporter said his wife was still undecided this late when my latest story was just on that very topic (and I'll try to post it in the midst of everything sometime today). It seems to me that a person would need to weigh out the candidates at least the night before election day. Then again, I can't really see whats in their head.

From my story it seemed that some really didn't like either of the main candidates, and really didn't have a feel for the electoral process as a whole.

At least for those last minute voters (I even know a few personally) most lines aren't horribly long anymore, as many people across the nation have taken advantage of early votes. Maybe they'll call it before tomorrow morning for once.

No comments: